Friday, December 7, 2007

Friday

Chris: its funny that is all that you are doing
me: i have something stuck between my back two teeth
its been driving me mental for an hour
i've been working on that too
Sent at 10:45 AM on Friday

me: i finally got it out
Sent at 4:44 PM on Friday


I did that, listened to at least 15 albums on my ipod, and read a bunch of Tucker Max stories. Almost everyone thinks this is awesome, but almost everyone doesn't know how boring this is.

Tonight I am going to the University of Guelph's grad lounge. Supposedly everyone there thinks they rule because they are in grad school. I'm wondering if any of TM's stories will inspire me to become a drunken asshole for hilarity's sake. Only time will tell.

Saturday I'll be coming downtown. Probably going to this show. Hopefully it will be fun.

-Andrew

No comments: