Monday, January 14, 2008

First week of the rest of your life.

So, I can understand that to anyone outside of the Tantrum universe this blog must seem like nonsense. I realize that we need to start bringing more to the table or our (literally) tens of thousands of readers will stop checking this blog multiple times a day. To ensure this does not happen I've decided that I will start taking and uploading at least one (1) photo per week from my cell phone. There are two things I hope for this though:
1) that I actually upload another photo next week, and
2) that this feature doesn't completely suck.

Anyways, here's the first installation:


(click here for a larger version)

Jesus & Co. can be found at Yonge & St. Clair, on the southwest corner.

-Andrew

EDIT: the best way I could think to "bring more to the table" as andrew so adequately put it was a weekly restaurant review, stay tuned.

- justin

No comments: