Tuesday, February 12, 2008

skateboarding



So I was bored tonight so I was just going around youtube and came across a few videos that I thought I'd share. First off:




Hahahah.....

Moving on, I came across this next video. Some of it is pretty awesome, some of it is pretty meh, but in the end its cool that there is some guy out there doing this stuff. Here is a three minute video part without any "real" tricks in it.



Finally I thought I'd add one final video part. Its Mike Mo Capaldi's part from the new Lakai video. The first time I saw it, I couldn't believe it. The rest of the video is pretty much just as awesome, but for some reason I think I like this part better than any other part in the video (including Koston's, Marc Johnson's, etc.). This part ranks up there with the best video parts I've ever seen.

If you haven't seen it, buckle up. If you have, check it out again because you know its awesome.





-Andrew

EDIT: This....this is actually unbelievable. I thought I was into/good at EA skate...


The fact that they actually synced the game footage to the actual audio track from the video is unreal.

EDIT 2: They even changed the guy's clothes in the middle of that nollie heelflip shot just like how it happened in the actual video. Fuck, I have to get off youtube.

No comments: